Add/Drop/Withdrawal Dates for Fall 2014
Release date: March 27, 2014
The instructor's, as well as the advisor's signature is required to audit a class.
The Fall 2014 add/drop period begins on Friday, April 18. At this date, all students will be able to register and make schedule changes.
Registration and add/drops for Fall may be done on-line, until Sunday, August 31, 2014. Changes may be made in person, in the Office of the Registrar, until the deadlines shown below.
- Friday, August 29 to add, drop and audit first seven week courses
- Friday, September 12 to withdraw from first seven week courses with a "W"
- Friday, August 29 to add full semester courses
- Monday, September 8 to drop full semester courses without a "W" or audit full semester courses
- Friday, October 31 to withdraw from full semester courses with a "W"
- Thursday, October 16 to add, drop or audit second seven week courses
- Friday, October 31 to withdraw from second seven week courses with a "W"
Refer to Important Dates for Students 2014-2015 for the schedule for all add, drop and withdrawal dates.