Office of Communications
Looking to communicate something to someone on or off campus? The Office of Communications can help:
- publicize your event on and off campus through media outreach, print materials, advertising, and the Goucher website
- design posters, brochures, programs, invitations, and other print and web materials
- populate Goucher’s official social media sites, website, and digital signage with your news/information
- offer guidance on social media strategy
- highlight publications, research, accomplishments, media mentions, etc.
- create or redesign a website for your office, department, organization, or program
- provide proofreading and/or editing services
- update webpages
- and more … just ask or take a look at our Communications Guide (PDF).
Getting started is simple. Visit goucher.edu/myproject and complete the form. This is the only way the Office of Communications will accept work, and if it is not submitted there, we cannot take your project. After you submit the necessary information, you will receive an email with a job number, and a member of the communications team will contact you to get started or to make recommendations on how best to complete your project successfully.
Be sure to provide us with all pertinent information and as much advance notice as possible so there is plenty of time to get your project completed and approved. We will not accept any jobs with a deadline of fewer than five business days.
We look forward working collaboratively with our colleagues and students across campus to showcase all the great things happening at Goucher.
- November 29, 2017
Former Goucher Trustee Harold C. “Chuck” Donofrio Jr. died on Sunday after a long illness, at the age of 62. He served on the board from 1997-2005 and again from 2008-10.
- November 6, 2017
Linda Himmelberger ’74, board member (and former president) of the Alumnae and Alumni of Goucher College, has been installed as a trustee of the 161,000-member American Dental Association.
- December 12, 2017
Helen Glazer: Walking in Antarctica, a solo exhibition of photographs and sculpture of the Antarctic landscape will be presented at Goucher College’s Rosenberg Gallery in the...
- December 12, 2017
Clement Moore's ever popular and beloved poem is brought to life with music, dance, lots of good cheer! This touching story of love family and creativity is inspired by the...