Goucher College is subject to the provisions of Public Law No. 92-318, Title IX, and the regulations promulgated thereunder (34 C.F.R. Subtitle A, Part 106), which prohibit discrimination on the basis of sex in any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.
- Goucher College does not discriminate on the basis of sex in the educational programs or activities that it operates.
- Goucher College has adopted a Nondiscrimination Policy and Grievance Procedure and a Sexual Misconduct Policy.
- Goucher College’s Title IX Coordinator is:
Lucia Perfetti Clark
Title IX Coordinator
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, MD 21204
- The Title IX Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the efforts of Goucher College to comply with and carry out its responsibilities under Title IX. Inquiries concerning Goucher's compliance with the Title IX and the college’s Non-Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct Policies may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator.
- Inquiries concerning the application of Title IX to Goucher College may also be referred to the director of the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) of the U.S. Department of Education. Information about how to contact OCR can be found on the Department’s website - https://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm and below:
Office for Civil Rights
U.S. Department of Education
The Wanamaker Building
100 Penn Square East, Suite 515
Philadelphia, PA 19107-3323
FAX: 215-656-8605; TDD: 800-877-8339