We look forward to welcoming you to campus for residency! Students and faculty agree that the residencies count among their best experiences in the programs. To ensure you are accounted for in all residency activities, including meals, access to buildings, and field trips, you must do two things before you arrive:
- Register for your residency courses.
- Register for the residency itself.
Also make sure that you check your new Goucher e-mail address — that is where you’ll receive updates about your time on campus. For information about how to forward your Goucher e-mail to another account, click here.
And keep checking this page — though our time on campus overlaps, each limited-residency program has its own schedule of classes and activities. As we confirm details, we will post new links so you can learn more.
For those of you who are new to Goucher, our campus sits on 287 wooded acres just north of Baltimore and borders the community of Towson, Maryland. If you’ve been here before, you’ll notice some changes — including the ongoing construction of a new dining hall in the heart of campus.
As always, your residency experience on campus will include a number of features:
- Our food service provides lunch and dinner every day, and the kitchen works to provide meals for a variety of diets including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free. When you register for residency, please make your preferences known.
- The Goucher College Library has more than 300,000 books, reserves, films, music CDs, and scores, as well as special collections and archives. Our library is housed in the Athenaeum, a LEED-NC Gold certified building that serves as a central point to connect on campus.
- Goucher has a Cardio Fitness Center, Strength and Conditioning Center, and a six-lane swimming pool as well as racquetball and squash courts. In addition, there are running and walking trails around the campus. Learn more about our facilities.
Whether you are a new or returning student, we look forward to having you with us in July.