Course and Research Materials
Students may purchase course texts and course packets from MBS Textbook Exchange, or from other vendors. Students are responsible for securing all research and other materials necessary for courses. During the residencies, computer research access as well as training is provided.
Minimum Technology Requirements for Online Courses
- Windows XP or later, Mac OS 104 or later
- Minimum 2 GB of memory (RAM)
- The latest version of Java available from: http://www.java.com/en
- The latest version of QuickTime available from: http://www.apple.com/quicktime
- A current word processing software
- Headset with microphone
- Broadband Internet connection is required. Examples of broadband internet connection are high-speed DSL or a Cable modem.
- Use of Goucher e-mail is highly recommended