Posters are a popular academic tool for learning and creativity. In this spirit, the Center For Teaching, Learning, and Technology (CTLT) offers high-quality large format printing for faculty conference needs and student projects.
Overwhelmed by designing a poster? Take a look at our sub-page on Poster Design Tips.
- Large format printing is available only at the request of faculty for the purpose of completing a class project or presenting research. Students may use this service with authorization from a faculty member.
- The poster should be created as a single image no larger than 44" by 72", 500MB and 300 DPI.
- Only the following picture files will be accepted: JPEG, EPS, TIFF, PSD & PPT. No other formats will be accepted!
- Posters are printed on professional grade semi-gloss roll paper.
- Trimming, Lamination, and Mounting services are not provided.
- Design consultations are available by advanced appointment. Click here to schedule a design consultation.
- Drop off the USB Drive in the CTLT (Athenaeum Room 325) during office hours (9:00am to 5:00pm Monday - Friday during regular semester).
- The faculty department will be charged $15 for each poster printed for a faculty member or their students.
- Our printing capacity is approximately 5 posters per day printed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Posters are usually available for pick-up within 72-hours of the time the file was dropped off at the CTLT.
Unfortunately the CTLT no longer offers poster printing to students without faculty authorization. Students may use this service with authorization from a faculty member only for a class project. If you need to print a poster for a class, click here to fill out the poster printing detail sheet, and then drop off a USB with your poster file to the CTLT between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday. An email will be sent when your poster is ready for you to pick up.
Large format printing is available for the purpose of completing a class project or presenting research.
To request poster printing for your students: Submit a Payment Requisition Form ($15/per poster) with a corresponding list of students to the CTLT via email or campus mail. (For example, to authorize three students to print posters, send in a Payment Requisition Form for $45 and a separate list of the three students' names to the CTLT.) A confirmation email will be sent to you when these items are received.
To print your own poster: Submit a Payment Requisition Form to the CTLT via email or campus mail for your $15 printing fee, and then follow the student instructions above.