Before You Arrive:
- The poster must be ready to print at the start of the appointment time.
- All posters should be created as image files using image manipulation software. If assistance is needed in design and creation or file conversion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
- The poster should be created as a single image which can be opened with Photoshop, no larger than 44" by 72" and 500MB.
- Make sure you can access the file to be printed from either a USB flash drive or from the network. Do not email the file to yourself as this takes up extra time.
- Special requests, requests for design consultation, or general questions should be addressed to email@example.com.