About Poster Printing
The Center for Teaching, Learning, and Technology offers high-quality large format printing for academic conference needs and student assignments.
- Large format printing is available for the purpose of completing a class project or presenting research.
- Posters are printed on 44" wide professional grade semi-gloss roll paper.
- Trimming, lamination, and mounting services are not provided.
- Design consultations are available by advanced appointment. Click here to schedule a design consultation.
- The cost for all posters is $20 cash in exact change. No exceptions.
- Posters are printed on a first-come-first-served basis and are usually available for pick-up within 72-hours of the time the file was dropped off at the CTLT.
- Only JPEG, TIFF, GIF, and PSD file types are accepted and files must be less than 500MB to print.
- Refunds are only given in the event of a printer malfunction. No refunds will be issued for design or formatting issues.
1. Complete and print a Poster Details Sheet - (click to complete online or pick up at the CTLT)
2. Drop off your Poster Details Sheet (above), a USB Drive with Picture File for Printing, and $20 printing fee -
- Drop items off in the CTLT (Athenaeum Room 325) between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday - Friday.
- The USB file must be under 500MB.
- Only the following picture files are accepted: JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PSD.
- No other formats will be accepted! It is the submitter's responsibility to convert PowerPoint, Word, or Acrobat files to one of the picture formats above using Save As.