About Poster Printing
The Center for Teaching, Learning, and Technology offers high-quality large format printing for academic conference needs and student assignments.
- Large format printing is available for the purpose of completing a class project or presenting research.
- Posters are printed on 44" wide professional grade semi-gloss roll paper.
- Trimming, lamination, and mounting services are not provided.
- Design consultations are available by advanced appointment. Click here to schedule a design consultation.
- The cost for all posters is $20 cash in exact change. No exceptions.
- Posters are printed on a first-come-first-served basis and are usually available for pick-up within 72-hours of the time the file was dropped off at the CTLT.
- We accept the following formats: JPEG, TIFF, GIF, and PSD and files must be less than 500MB to print.
- Powerpoints are also accepted. See the printing process section for further instructions.
- Refunds are only given in the event of a printer malfunction. No refunds will be issued for design or formatting issues.
1. Complete and print a Poster Details Sheet - (click to complete online or pick up at the CTLT)
2. Drop off your Poster Details Sheet (above), a USB Drive with Picture File for Printing, and $20 printing fee -
- Drop items off in the CTLT (Athenaeum Room 325) between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday - Friday.
- The USB file must be under 500MB.
- We accept the following file types: JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PSD, PPT, PPTX.
- If your poster is based off a Powerpoint slide please ensure the following:
- Poster is on one slide
- Slides' dimensions are set to the size you want printed
- To change slide size select the themes/design tab on Powerpoint than click the "slide size" button at the top left
- Powerpoint is saved as a modifiable powerpoint document, we will do the necessary file conversion in order to print it.
- No other formats will be accepted!
PowerPoint Printing Templates
Here are the most common sized Powerpoint slides that we get for printing. (click to download)