About Poster Printing
The Center for Teaching, Learning, and Technology offers high-quality large format printing for academic conference needs and student assignments.
- Large format printing is available for the purpose of completing a class project or presenting research.
- Posters are printed on 44" wide professional grade semi-gloss roll paper.
- Trimming, lamination, and mounting services are not provided.
- Design consultations are available by advanced appointment. Click here to schedule a design consultation.
- The cost for all posters is $20 cash in exact change. No exceptions.
- Posters are printed on a first-come-first-served basis and are usually available for pick-up within 72-hours of the time the file was dropped off at the CTLT.
- We accept the following formats: JPEG, TIFF, GIF, and PSD and files must be less than 500MB to print.
- Powerpoints are also accepted. See the printing process section for further instructions.
- Refunds are only given in the event of a printer malfunction. No refunds will be issued for design or formatting issues.
Student Publicity Day
Every Friday, clubs and organizations can bring in non academic posters for printing.
1. Complete and print a Poster Details Sheet - (click to complete online or pick up at the CTLT)
2. Drop off your Poster Details Sheet (above), a USB Drive with Picture File for Printing, and $20 printing fee -
- Drop items off in the CTLT (Athenaeum Room 325) between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday - Friday.
- The USB file must be under 500MB.
- We accept the following file types: JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PSD, PPT, PPTX.
- If your poster is based off a Powerpoint slide please ensure the following:
- Poster is on one slide
- Slides' dimensions are set to the size you want printed
- To change slide size select the themes/design tab on Powerpoint than click the "slide size" button at the top left
- Powerpoint is saved as a modifiable powerpoint document, we will do the necessary file conversion in order to print it.
- No other formats will be accepted!
PowerPoint Printing Templates
Here are the most common sized Powerpoint slides that we get for printing. (click to download)