Goucher College is always on the lookout for top talent—resourceful, innovative, and dedicated individuals who will keep the college at the forefront of extraordinary education. And as one of the nation's most progressive, innovative institutions of higher learning, we offer outstanding professional advantages.
- Generous sick and vacation time accrual
- Numerous paid holidays, including a week off for winter break
- Choice of health plans, with dental and vision
- Tuition remission (undergraduate and graduate)
- Beautiful 287-acre wooded campus nestled in metropolitan area
- Near lots of shopping and great restaurants
- Hundreds of events and activities—athletics, dance, theatre, music, lectures
- Support for work/life balance
- On-site gym and fitness center
- On-site café/dining facilities
- 24-hour library
- Free parking
- August 2, 2017
Goucher College is pleased to announce it has received a grant for $494,725 from the Sherman Fairchild Foundation. These funds will go to support art and technology improvements in the Center for Art and Media and the Center for Dance, Music, and Theatre.
- Image associated with "Rachel Rosensweet M.A.T. '17 receives Elizabeth Dean Special Education Award"July 28, 2017
"What I like most about being a special education teacher are the students," says Rosensweet.