Goucher College is always on the lookout for top talent—resourceful, innovative, and dedicated individuals who will keep the college at the forefront of extraordinary education. And as one of the nation's most progressive, innovative institutions of higher learning, we offer outstanding professional advantages.
- Generous sick and vacation time accrual
- Numerous paid holidays, including a week off for winter break
- Choice of health plans, with dental and vision
- Tuition remission (undergraduate and graduate)
- Beautiful 287-acre wooded campus nestled in metropolitan area
- Near lots of shopping and great restaurants
- Hundreds of events and activities—athletics, dance, theatre, music, lectures
- Access to health and wellness resources
- Support for work/life balance issues
- On-site gym and fitness center
- On-site café/dining facilities
- 24-hour library
- Free parking
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21204-2794
Elizabeth Lowe Ahearn
Goucher Associate Professor of dance, Elizabeth Lowe Ahearn, is a guest artist at Texas A&M University, where she is teaching classes and setting a work on dance program students this fall.
Ramona Baker, director of Goucher’s Master of Arts in Arts Administration program, has been ranked among the Top 50 Most Powerful and Influential People in the Nonprofit Arts here. It’s noted “Baker is one of the sector’s influences in mentoring and preparing the next generation of leadership, as well as in the growing field of […]
Philip Seidel ’15
Philip Seidel ’15 was on a team that placed third at Johns Hopkins University’s HopHacks, a 36-hour student-run hackathon, for the computer app Sm(ooo)sh, a Chrome extension for compressing citations.