Goucher College is always on the lookout for top talent—resourceful, innovative, and dedicated individuals who will keep the college at the forefront of extraordinary education. And as one of the nation's most progressive, innovative institutions of higher learning, we offer outstanding professional advantages.
- Generous sick and vacation time accrual
- Numerous paid holidays, including a week off for winter break
- Choice of health plans, with dental and vision
- Tuition remission (undergraduate and graduate)
- Beautiful 287-acre wooded campus nestled in metropolitan area
- Near lots of shopping and great restaurants
- Hundreds of events and activities—athletics, dance, theatre, music, lectures
- Access to health and wellness resources
- Support for work/life balance issues
- On-site gym and fitness center
- On-site café/dining facilities
- 24-hour library
- Free parking
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21204-2794
Theo Emery ’14
Congratulations to Theo Emery MFA ’14 on receiving an Alicia Patterson Foundation grant, American journalism’s oldest writing fellowship.
Shannara Bauer ’18
Shannara Bauer ’18 achieved the Gold Award in Girls Scouts through a project called “Little Literature,” where she helped collect more than 700 books for a school library system. The award is the highest in Girl Scouting.
Congratulations to Theo Emery, MFA Creative Non-fiction ’14, for winning an Alicia Patterson Foundation Fellowship to continue researching and writing the project that started as his Goucher thesis, “The Birth of the U.S. Chemical Warfare Service.” Theo is one of seven to win the oldest writing fellowship for American journalists. For more information, visit aliciapatterson.org/content/50th-annual-alicia-patterson-foundation-competition-fellowship-winners-announced-2015