Goucher College is always on the lookout for top talent—resourceful, innovative, and dedicated individuals who will keep the college at the forefront of extraordinary education. And as one of the nation's most progressive, innovative institutions of higher learning, we offer outstanding professional advantages.
- Generous sick and vacation time accrual
- Numerous paid holidays, including a week off for winter break
- Choice of health plans, with dental and vision
- Tuition remission (undergraduate and graduate)
- Beautiful 287-acre wooded campus nestled in metropolitan area
- Near lots of shopping and great restaurants
- Hundreds of events and activities—athletics, dance, theatre, music, lectures
- Access to health and wellness resources
- Support for work/life balance issues
- On-site gym and fitness center
- On-site café/dining facilities
- 24-hour library
- Free parking
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21204-2794
Amanda Pugh ’08
Amanda Pugh ’08 has been named an honoree of the Daily Record‘s Top Twenty in Their Twenties Award. The award recognizes young professionals whose creativity and entrepreneurial spirit are “contributing to a new energy” in Maryland.
Goucher’s Director of Exhibitions and Art Collections Laura Amussen is listed as one of the top “Women in the Arts” in this Baltimore Style magazine piece.
Robert Rund ’02
The new executive director of the Savannah Philharmonic Orchestra and Chorus is Robert Rund ’02 who earned a master of arts administration degree from Goucher College.