Goucher College is always on the lookout for top talent—resourceful, innovative, and dedicated individuals who will keep the college at the forefront of extraordinary education. And as one of the nation's most progressive, innovative institutions of higher learning, we offer outstanding professional advantages.
- Generous sick and vacation time accrual
- Numerous paid holidays, including a week off for winter break
- Choice of health plans, with dental and vision
- Tuition remission (undergraduate and graduate)
- Beautiful 287-acre wooded campus nestled in metropolitan area
- Near lots of shopping and great restaurants
- Hundreds of events and activities—athletics, dance, theatre, music, lectures
- Access to health and wellness resources
- Support for work/life balance issues
- On-site gym and fitness center
- On-site café/dining facilities
- 24-hour library
- Free parking
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21204-2794
Victor Ricciardi, assistant professor of financial management, gave a presentation titled “The Psychology of Risk” at the Bay Area Behavioral Finance Symposium “Brains, Biases and Bull Markets” at Golden Gate University on November 9 in San Francisco.
The Baltimore City Paper says Goucher’s Director of Exhibitions and Art Collections Laura Amussen has a solo show “awash in tension.”
Birthe Veno Kjellerup and Sarah Edwards ’11
Birthe Veno Kjellerup, assistant professor in biological sciences, and Sarah Edwards ’11 recently had the paper “Applications of biofilms in bioremediation and biotransformation of persistent organic pollutants, pharmaceuticals/personal care products, and heavy metals” published by the international science publisher Springer.