Goucher College is always on the lookout for top talent—resourceful, innovative, and dedicated individuals who will keep the college at the forefront of extraordinary education. And as one of the nation's most progressive, innovative institutions of higher learning, we offer outstanding professional advantages.
- Generous sick and vacation time accrual
- Numerous paid holidays, including a week off for winter break
- Choice of health plans, with dental and vision
- Tuition remission (undergraduate and graduate)
- Beautiful 287-acre wooded campus nestled in metropolitan area
- Near lots of shopping and great restaurants
- Hundreds of events and activities—athletics, dance, theatre, music, lectures
- Access to health and wellness resources
- Support for work/life balance issues
- On-site gym and fitness center
- On-site café/dining facilities
- 24-hour library
- Free parking
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21204-2794
Some unknown Goucher students get a shout-out in this Baltimore Sun article about the aftermath of a recent snow storm. “ If it wasn’t for the kids of Goucher helping, so many motorists would have been stuck until Sunday,” said one resident.
Barbara Roswell, assistant professor of English, won the prestigious Society of Professors of Education Book Award for 2014 for her book Turning Teaching Inside Out, A Pedagogy of Transformation for Community-Based Education.
Celena Dyal ‘16
Courier Life’s Brooklyn Daily puts on the spotlight on Celena Dyal ‘16, who spent her winter break tutoring children of her host family from a semester abroad in Thailand.