Goucher College is always on the lookout for top talent—resourceful, innovative, and dedicated individuals who will keep the college at the forefront of extraordinary education. And as one of the nation's most progressive, innovative institutions of higher learning, we offer outstanding professional advantages.
- Generous sick and vacation time accrual
- Numerous paid holidays, including a week off for winter break
- Choice of health plans, with dental and vision
- Tuition remission (undergraduate and graduate)
- Beautiful 287-acre wooded campus nestled in metropolitan area
- Near lots of shopping and great restaurants
- Hundreds of events and activities—athletics, dance, theatre, music, lectures
- Access to health and wellness resources
- Support for work/life balance issues
- On-site gym and fitness center
- On-site café/dining facilities
- 24-hour library
- Free parking
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21204-2794
Mileah Kromer, director of the Sarah T. Hughes Field Politics Center at Goucher College, is a source for this Baltimore Sun story “Group pilots new polling venture in Maryland.”
Katrina Kniss ’16
Peace studies and economics major Katrina Kniss ’16, was a guest blogger, talking about a Christian peacemaker team to Colombia this summer.
Nina Therese Kasniunas
Nina Therese Kasniunas, an associate political science professor at Goucher, reflects on the political moves of Nick and Marilyn Mosby in this Baltimore Sun article. In another, she reflects on Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake’s recent outreach efforts.