Goucher College is always on the lookout for top talent—resourceful, innovative, and dedicated individuals who will keep the college at the forefront of extraordinary education. And as one of the nation's most progressive, innovative institutions of higher learning, we offer outstanding professional advantages.
- Generous sick and vacation time accrual
- Numerous paid holidays, including a week off for winter break
- Choice of health plans, with dental and vision
- Tuition remission (undergraduate and graduate)
- Beautiful 287-acre wooded campus nestled in metropolitan area
- Near lots of shopping and great restaurants
- Hundreds of events and activities—athletics, dance, theatre, music, lectures
- Access to health and wellness resources
- Support for work/life balance issues
- On-site gym and fitness center
- On-site café/dining facilities
- 24-hour library
- Free parking
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21204-2794
Equine Journal profiled Jennifer Bunty, the director of Goucher’s equestrian program. To learn more about her time at Goucher and what she loves about her team, click here.
Amara Watkin-Anson ’13
Amara Watkin-Anson, a graduate of the Master of Arts in Cultural Sustainability Program, was recently profiled in The Courant about her work in community development on an international scale.
Oliver Janney ’03
Janney, an Emmy-winning photographer who travels the world, is overseas in the middle of the search for the jumbo jet that took off from Malaysia and vanished more than three weeks ago.