Goucher College is always on the lookout for top talent—resourceful, innovative, and dedicated individuals who will keep the college at the forefront of extraordinary education. And as one of the nation's most progressive, innovative institutions of higher learning, we offer outstanding professional advantages.
- Generous sick and vacation time accrual
- Numerous paid holidays, including a week off for winter break
- Choice of health plans, with dental and vision
- Tuition remission (undergraduate and graduate)
- Beautiful 287-acre wooded campus nestled in metropolitan area
- Near lots of shopping and great restaurants
- Hundreds of events and activities—athletics, dance, theatre, music, lectures
- Access to health and wellness resources
- Support for work/life balance issues
- On-site gym and fitness center
- On-site café/dining facilities
- 24-hour library
- Free parking
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21204-2794
Associate Professor of Psychology, Nyasha Grayman-Simpson, is included in this list of “15 Feminist Twitter Accounts You Need To Follow Right Now” listed in Bustle.
Mileah Kromer, director of the Sarah T. Hughes Field Politics Center at Goucher, is quoted in this Baltimore Sun article about democrats in Maryland.
Mel Michelle Lewis
During the 2015 National Women’s Studies Association conference, Assistant Professor of Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Mel Michelle Lewis was elected by the national membership to serve as the Membership, Educational Outreach, and Programs Chair on the Governing Council for a term of three years. Lewis also presented “Black Queer Bodily Vulnerability in the Teachable Moment: Microaggressions and Queer […]