Goucher College is always on the lookout for top talent—resourceful, innovative, and dedicated individuals who will keep the college at the forefront of extraordinary education. And as one of the nation's most progressive, innovative institutions of higher learning, we offer outstanding professional advantages.
- Generous sick and vacation time accrual
- Numerous paid holidays, including a week off for winter break
- Choice of health plans, with dental and vision
- Tuition remission (undergraduate and graduate)
- Beautiful 287-acre wooded campus nestled in metropolitan area
- Near lots of shopping and great restaurants
- Hundreds of events and activities—athletics, dance, theatre, music, lectures
- Access to health and wellness resources
- Support for work/life balance issues
- On-site gym and fitness center
- On-site café/dining facilities
- 24-hour library
- Free parking
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21204-2794
The World Environment Day competition, hosted by the United Nations Environment Programme, selected Master of Arts student Allie Ballentine as one of the top 10 finalists for a blog competition. Here’s her blog.
Mel Michelle Lewis
Assistant Professor of Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Mel Michelle Lewis was the featured guest speaker at the Sixth Annual University Learning and Teaching Showcase at Montclair State University on May 8. More information on her address, “Transformative Pedagogies: Intersectionality and Critical Feminist Instruction as Social Justice Praxis,” can be found here.
Madison Smartt Bell
Professor Madison Smartt Bell’s work is covered in this Numéro Cinq article “White Wolf, a work in progress: Fiction — Madison Smartt Bell.”