Goucher College is always on the lookout for top talent—resourceful, innovative, and dedicated individuals who will keep the college at the forefront of extraordinary education. And as one of the nation's most progressive, innovative institutions of higher learning, we offer outstanding professional advantages.
- Generous sick and vacation time accrual
- Numerous paid holidays, including a week off for winter break
- Choice of health plans, with dental and vision
- Tuition remission (undergraduate and graduate)
- Beautiful 287-acre wooded campus nestled in metropolitan area
- Near lots of shopping and great restaurants
- Hundreds of events and activities—athletics, dance, theatre, music, lectures
- Access to health and wellness resources
- Support for work/life balance issues
- On-site gym and fitness center
- On-site café/dining facilities
- 24-hour library
- Free parking
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21204-2794
Professor Kathy Flann Wins Best Book Award
Professor Kathy Flann has won the 2016 Best Book Award in the short story category for her collection Get a Grip. Get a Grip previously won the 2014 George Garrett Fiction Prize, as well as the 2016 International Book Award and the National Indie Excellence Award in the short story categories. The book was also named […]
Goucher Professors to Discuss “Decolonizing Curriculums”
On Friday November 11, Drs. Mel Lewis, Emma Amador, Irline Francois, and Michelle Tokarczyk will present a roundtable discussion, “Decolonizing Curriculums: The Marriage of Women, Gender, & Sexuality Studies and Hispanic Languages, Literatures, & Cultures” at the National Women’s Studies Association annual conference in Montréal, Québec.
Professor Rick Southerland elected president of the National Dance Education Organization
Southerland will take over the reins of the non-profit, which advances and promotes high quality education in the art form of dance, at the October 2016 NDEO Annual Conference in Washington, DC.