Goucher College is always on the lookout for top talent—resourceful, innovative, and dedicated individuals who will keep the college at the forefront of extraordinary education. And as one of the nation's most progressive, innovative institutions of higher learning, we offer outstanding professional advantages.
- Generous sick and vacation time accrual
- Numerous paid holidays, including a week off for winter break
- Choice of health plans, with dental and vision
- Tuition remission (undergraduate and graduate)
- Beautiful 287-acre wooded campus nestled in metropolitan area
- Near lots of shopping and great restaurants
- Hundreds of events and activities—athletics, dance, theatre, music, lectures
- Access to health and wellness resources
- Support for work/life balance issues
- On-site gym and fitness center
- On-site café/dining facilities
- 24-hour library
- Free parking
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21204-2794
News One has named The Burton Wire, ran by Nsenga Burton, associate professor of communication and media studies, as one of the Top 15 black blogs on the web.
Goucher Food Recovery Network
Sea Sloat, the Goucher chapter founder of the Food Recovery Network, and other Goucher students share the background of their program in this video.
Laurie Namey, a graduate of Goucher’s Graduate Programs in Education in 2005, has been named a national emerging leader in education by ASCD (formerly the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development). Namey, who studied urban and diverse learners, is now a part-time faculty member at Goucher who teaches courses about at-risk and diverse learners.