Goucher College is always on the lookout for top talent—resourceful, innovative, and dedicated individuals who will keep the college at the forefront of extraordinary education. And as one of the nation's most progressive, innovative institutions of higher learning, we offer outstanding professional advantages.
- Generous sick and vacation time accrual
- Numerous paid holidays, including a week off for winter break
- Choice of health plans, with dental and vision
- Tuition remission (undergraduate and graduate)
- Beautiful 287-acre wooded campus nestled in metropolitan area
- Near lots of shopping and great restaurants
- Hundreds of events and activities—athletics, dance, theatre, music, lectures
- Access to health and wellness resources
- Support for work/life balance issues
- On-site gym and fitness center
- On-site café/dining facilities
- 24-hour library
- Free parking
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21204-2794
Nyasha Grayman-Simpson, associate professor of psychology, recently appeared on the Marc Steiner Show‘s “Philosopher’s Roundtable” to discuss whether everything really happens for a reason. To listen, click here.
Danielle Faulkner, ’12
Danielle Faulkner ’12, help desk analyst, was named a 2014-2015 Urban Arts Leadership Fellow through the Greater Baltimore Cultural Alliance.
M.A. Program in Cultural Sustainability
Faculty and students from the Master of Arts Program in Cultural Sustainability (MACS) recently returned from the annual meeting of the American Folklore Society, held November 5-9 in Santa Fe, NM. Current student Amber Dodge presented her work with refugees in Florida, “Hope Through Common Threads.” Terri Van Orman ’14, director of Folklore Village in […]