Goucher College is always on the lookout for top talent—resourceful, innovative, and dedicated individuals who will keep the college at the forefront of extraordinary education. And as one of the nation's most progressive, innovative institutions of higher learning, we offer outstanding professional advantages.
- Generous sick and vacation time accrual
- Numerous paid holidays, including a week off for winter break
- Choice of health plans, with dental and vision
- Tuition remission (undergraduate and graduate)
- Beautiful 287-acre wooded campus nestled in metropolitan area
- Near lots of shopping and great restaurants
- Hundreds of events and activities—athletics, dance, theatre, music, lectures
- Access to health and wellness resources
- Support for work/life balance issues
- On-site gym and fitness center
- On-site café/dining facilities
- 24-hour library
- Free parking
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21204-2794
Emma Day ’15
Emma Day ’15 is one of the interns selected to edit the Baltimore City Paper‘s College Guide.
Mileah Kromer, of the Sarah T. Hughes Field Politics Center at Goucher College, discussed the latest polling from Iowa on WYPR.
The Summer Institute on Tenure and Professional Advancement has chosen Assistant Professor of History Emma Amador as a scholar for the next two years. The program is at Duke University and is supported by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. It mentors junior faculty on the tenure track, and in particular, works to increase the number […]