Persons enrolling for credit must have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university. First-time registrants for a 600-level course are required to submit a copy of a transcript with degree posted.
If you are paying for a course with Visa, MasterCard, or American Express, you may register by accessing the online registration. If you are paying by check, please make the check payable to Goucher College and mail the check with your registration form to: Teachers' Institute, Welch Center, Goucher College, 1021 Dulaney Valley Road, Baltimore, MD 21204.
- A participant may drop before the course’s start date and receive a full refund minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- If a participant withdraws on the first day of class, a 80% refund will be issued, minus the $100 cancellation fee. No refunds will be issued after the first day of class.
- There is a $30 nonrefundable registration fee.
- There is a $60 intensive format fee for students enrolled in section .902 or .903 courses. Meals will be included.
- The college charges a $25 fee for returned checks.
Registration opens April 15, 2014. To ensure your enrollment, we recommend that you register as soon as you can. Space is limited, and registration closes three working days before the first session of each course. If you must register late, please call first to learn whether space is available.
Tel #: 410-337-6200 or 800-697-4646.