Apply online at the link below:
To be considered for admission, an applicant must submit the following:
- A completed application, essay, and a nonrefundable $75 application fee made payable to Goucher College.
- Official, sealed transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work. Transcripts may be submitted electronically.
- Two letters of recommendation from people who know you well enough to give an informed opinion of your potential success in this program. The recommendation process is completed online through the application portal, but paper forms are available upon request.
Write an essay of not less than 1,000 words discussing all three topics, below. The essay is extremely important, as it demonstrates your ability to clearly and consisely commit your ideas in writing. This is your opportunity to tell us about yourself.
1. Explain why you have chosen to pursue your graduate work through Goucher's Management program rather than through other types of management programs.
2. What drives you and inspires you? What is your personal vision for how this degree will help you meet your personal and professional goals?
3. Why have you selected a limited-residency rather than a traditional, on-campus graduate program? One of the benefits of limited residency is that is allows you to collaborate with organizations in your community. What are some of the resources in your community that you would like to draw upon during your studies?
We are currently accepting applications for Spring 2017. Fall 2017 application dates will be coming soon.
|Spring 2017 Admissions Deadline|
|Scholarship Deadline||Dec. 1, 2016|
|Final Deadline||Dec. 1, 2016|
Interested in taking a class or two with us?
We accept qualified, non-degree seeking students (aka non-matriculated students) for up to 12 credits worth of coursework in the graduate Cultural Sustainability, Digital Arts, Environmental Studies or Management programs. Non-matriculating students are not eligible for a degree or financial aid.
To be considered for admission as a non-matriculating student, an applicant must submit the following:
- A completed, signed non-matriculating application/registration form (click here for the form)
- Unofficial transcript of undergraduate or graduate course work
All application materials should be forwarded to:
MA in Management Program
Welch Center for Graduate and Professional Studies
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21204-2794
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), if applicable, should be completed online at fafsa.gov.
Acceptance to the program will be based on evaluation of your work experience, paid or volunteer; essay; letters of recommendation; and college or university transcripts. GRE and GMAT scores are optional. The essay is extremely important, as it demonstrates your ability to clearly and concisely commit your ideas in writing. This is your opportunity to tell us about yourself.
Letters of acceptance are mailed within 4 weeks of the application deadline. Accepted students are required to submit the enrollment agreement along with a non-refundable $500 deposit. This deposit will be credited towards tuition charges for the following semester.