We invite you to learn more about our innovative degree program. We are happy to chat with you or connect you with a current student, faculty member or an alum.
Virtual Information Sessions
Join us at one of our Virtual Information Sessions via Webex. Each session will cover basic information about the program and also include information on writing a good application essay, balancing graduate school with life and careers in cultural sustainability.
Upcoming dates are:
- September 22nd at 1:30 pm or 8:30 pm
- September 29th at 1:30 pm or 8:30 pm
To join the meeting there are 4 simple steps:
- Log into https://goucher.webex.com
- Find the meeting called MACS Information Session
- Click the Join button You will need to submit a name and email address
- Once you have landed on the meeting page, click the large button that says "Join Using Computer"
Can't make it? Just contact us at: email@example.com to set up an appointment.
On-Campus Information Sessions
Join us on campus to learn more about our program:
- Tuesday, October 13th | Rosenburg Gallery | 4pm - 7pm EDT - link to RSVP
We're happy to meet you when it's convenient for you to visit us on campus at: The Welch Center, Julia Rogers Building, Room 224 1021 Dulaney Valley Rd, Baltimore, MD 21204. Make an appointment by phone, 410-337-6200, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Click here for directions to Goucher. Click here for a campus map.
Contact us with any event questions at: email@example.com or 410-337-6200.