The School Improvement Leadership cohort provides the needed knowledge and skills for participants who are working toward state certification for Administrator I. In addition, the courses can be applied toward either the M. Ed. with specialization in School Improvement Leadership or the Professional Development Certificate in School Improvement Leadership (both of which are MSDE-approved programs for Administrator I certification). The courses could also be applied to a professional development plan for 30 or 60 credits beyond a Master's degree.
A total of 15 credits will be offered as part of our cohort at a reduced tuition and will meet fifteen of the eighteen credits required for Administrator I Certification by credit count.
- ED 671.200, School Improvement Leadership: A Theoretical Perspective
- ED 681.200, Curriculum Development for a Multicultural Society
- ED 653.200, Supervision for Effective Instruction
- ED 673.200, School Culture; and
- ED 674 A.200 and B.200, Practicum in School Improvement Leadership (2 semesters)
For course and registration details, click here.