The Goucher Society
Donors who contribute a gift or gifts of at least $1,500 or more to any designation to Goucher during a 12-month period (our fiscal year runs July 1-June 30) are recognized as Goucher Society Members. Within the Goucher Society, the College also recognizes young alumnae/i who contribute annually at giving levels scaled according to their graduation year. These levels can be found on our Associate Membership page.
While all types of gifts are greatly valued and count towards membership, gifts to the unrestricted fund, the Greater Goucher Fund, are a priority for Goucher Society members. These gifts account for more than three-fourths of the Greater Goucher Fund, a major portion of which is used to support financial aid and scholarships, student and faculty research, and advancements in technology.
Today, membership in the Goucher Society is more than 400 strong and includes alumnae/i, parents, faculty, staff and friends who are dedicated to ensuring that today’s students experience a full range of intellectual, athletic, artistic and internship opportunities.
- First-time donors receive an exclusive Goucher Society gift
- Invitations to exclusive receptions
- Networking opportunities with fellow alumnae/i leaders
- 10% discount at the bookstore
- Preferred parking on campus during select events
- Complimentary access to Goucher’s athletic facilities (upon request)
Member Recognition Levels
Annual giving to the Goucher Society can be broken down monthly. There are six membership levels, based on annual giving totals:
- Leadership: $25,000 or more
- Scholarship: $10,000 - $24,999
- Citizenship: $5,000 - $9,999
- Mentorship: $2,500 - $4,999
- Partnership: $1,500 - $2,499
- Alumnae/i Associate Member (0-15 years out): $50 plus an increase of $50 for each year since graduation
Become a Member
If you wish to become a member you can make your gift today online by visiting our Donation Page. Payments can be split across a 12 month period to make managing your donation much easier, please visit our donation page to set up monthly donations.
Other Ways to Give:
To learn more about other ways to make your gift to Goucher please view the Ways to Give page.
For more information on becoming a member of the Goucher Society please contact us:
Goucher Society Relationship Manager