The Parent Fund
By helping your son or daughter to select Goucher College, you have already made a special investment in your student's future.
One of the best ways to support your Goucher Student is by joining the Parent Council and giving to the Parent Fund. The Parent Fund supports our students each and every day through:
- Scholarships & financial aid
- Enhanced Residential life
- Student and faculty development and research
- Advancements in technology
- Study abroad opportunities
Every gift, of any size, makes a difference. The Parent Fund is a collection of many gifts and our goal is 100% participation! A minimum gift of $25.00 to the Parent Fund is needed to become part of Goucher’s Parent Council.
Parents making leadership gifts of $1,500 or more will become members of the John Franklin and Mary Fisher Goucher Society, named for the college's founders. Membership in the Goucher Society is recognized at the following levels:
- Leadership: $25,000 or more
- Scholarship: $10,000 - $24,999
- Citizenship: $5,000 - $9,999
- Mentorship: $2,500 - $4,999
- Partnership: $1,500 - $2,499
Please support Goucher and your student with a generous gift today!