GRADUATE AND POST-BACCALAUREATE PREMEDICAL PROGRAM
Obtaining and maintaining your financial aid is simple if you follow these steps:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at your earliest convenience to avoid award notification delay. Notifications will be sent beginning in May to new and registered returning graduate students. Please allow our office two weeks to process a financial aid award.
- Enroll at least half-time (4.5 credits per semester) for Federal student aid consideration.
- Maintain appropriate grade point average required for awards.
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Visit FASTS Accept Awards tab to accept or decline your award once notification is received. The FASTS Document tab indicates documents received and additional documents required to process financial aid.
- View our Billing Office Graduate information.
If assistance is needed, please contact Melodie.Jackson@goucher.edu.
Federal Government TEACH Grant (available fall and spring semesters)
TEACH GRANT INTERVIEWS
All appointments are scheduled for 1 hour. To schedule an appointment to discuss the TEACH grant, contact Shirley Gray by email at email@example.com. Prior to your appointment, please read information regarding the TEACH grant.
TEACH Available Appointment Times:
August 5 and August 6, 12:00 noon-5:00 pm
August 7, 2:00 pm-6:00 pm
Professional Development Certificate and Non-Degree Seeking Graduates
Students participating in the Welch Center's eight Professional Development Certificate and non-degree seeking graduate programs are not eligible to receive federal financial aid.