Welcome to FASTS Goucher's Financial Aid Student Tracking System which allows you to check the status of the paperwork submitted, find out the amounts and types of financial aid awards you've been offered, accept or decline awards using the Accept Awards tab, and see how these awards are determined - all through this Goucher College website.
First Time Users - Quick Tips!
- Click here if you are a First-Time User to create a password for your FASTS account.
- On the right hand side of link go to LOG IN BOX, then click on the "First Time User" link at the bottom of the box.
- Make sure you include 0's at the beginning of your 9-digit Goucher ID number.
- When it asks for your birthday, include the /'s and follow the indicated date format
- Error 1A indicates the student has already created a log in to FASTS and should use the Returning users link.
Returning Users - Quick Tips!
- Returning users, click here to log-in to your FASTS account. A returning user is a student who has already logged onto FASTS and created a password.
- Remember to include the 0's at the beginning of your 9-digit Goucher ID number.
- If you forgot your password, use the "Forgot your Password?" link at the bottom of the LOG IN box to reset your password. After three failed attempts you may receive error message 1A and should contact our office by email to email@example.com for assistance.
Recommended Internet browsers for FASTS are:
- Internet Explorer® 8.0 or higher (Windows computers only)
- Firefox 27.0.1
- Google Chrome 32.0
- Safari 5.0 or higher (Macintosh computers only)