Financial Aid Information for Current Students
Maintaining your financial aid is simple if you follow these steps:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by April 15 for 2013-2014. (Maryland residents should file their FAFSA by March 1st to be eligible for state grants and scholarships.)
- Complete the CSS Profile by April 15 for 2013-14. Try this tutorial if you need assistance with completing FAFSA http://www.finaid.ucsb.edu/fafsasimplification/
- Maintain the appropriate grade point average required for your awards.
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Submit all requested documents listed on FASTS at www.Goucher.edu/FASTS when access becomes available. Requested documents can be sent to us by mail, email, or fax to 410-337-6504. We are not a participant of the College Board IDOC. FAFSAs for 2013-14 will not be available on FASTS for 2013-14 until after February 12, check your email for confirmation from the Department of Education.
Failure to submit the FAFSA by the priority deadline may result in elimination of Goucher Grant funds and may delay award notifications.
We recognize that no two families and their circumstances are alike; as such, we will work with you and your family to decide on appropriate financing options for your individual needs.