Information within these pages is directed towards current residential students who will need to participate in online housing selection process to secure on-campus housing for the 2018-2019 academic year. Below you will find information from last year's room draw. This page will be updated during the Spring 2018 semester.
Our housing process is done completely online. You can log into your account by using your Goucher username and password here: http://www.goucher.edu/housingdirector.
Your Housing and Enrollment Deposits are due to SAS by April 1, 2017. You can pay these online on the Billing website.
Only students who have met the following requirements may participate in Room Draw:
- Paid Room deposit by April 1, 2017
- Paid Enrollment deposit by April 1, 2017
- Currently are considered a Residential Student
- Free of any holds on their student account
- Enrolled in spring semester classes at the time of Room Draw
- Registered for full-time classes at the time of Room Draw
New to Room Draw? The Office of Residential Life will be holding Room Draw FAQ sessions for students who have questions about how Room Draw works on the following days in Batza Room in the Athenaeum:
- Tuesday, March 28 at 2:00 pm
- Thursday, March 30 at 10:00 am
- Thursday, April 6 at 12:00 pm
- Monday, April 10 at 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 12 at 12:00 pm
- Monday, April 17 at 6:00 pm
It is strongly encouraged that students take advantage of these sessions, especially if they have never used our online housing system.