Room Draw 2017
Information within these pages is directed towards current residential students who will need to participate in online housing selection process to secure on-campus housing for the 2017-2018 academic year. If you are an incoming student, you will be prompted to complete a different housing application after you pay your Goucher deposits.
Our housing process is done completely online. You can log into your account by using your Goucher username and password here: http://www.goucher.edu/housingdirector. If you forget how to use Residence or have not created your account yet, you can find a step-by-step guide further down this webpage. As you are reviewing your account, please confirm that your class standing is accurate.
Your Housing and Enrollment Deposits are due to SAS by April 1, 2017. You can pay these online on the Billing website.
Only students who have met the following requirements may participate in Room Draw:
- Paid Room deposit by April 1, 2017
- Paid Enrollment deposit by April 1, 2017
- Currently are considered a Residential Student
- Free of any holds on their student account
- Enrolled in spring semester classes at the time of Room Draw
- Registered for full-time classes at the time of Room Draw
New to Room Draw? The Office of Residential Life will be holding Room Draw FAQ sessions for students who have questions about how Room Draw works on the following days in Batza Room in the Athenaeum:
- Tuesday, March 28 at 2:00 pm
- Thursday, March 30 at 10:00 am
- Thursday, April 6 at 12:00 pm
- Monday, April 10 at 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 12 at 12:00 pm
- Monday, April 17 at 6:00 pm
It is strongly encouraged that students take advantage of these sessions, especially if they have never used our online housing system.
Please note- we are currently in the process of updating our Room Draw website. Each of the individual pages will be updated by Tuesday, February, 28th, 2017.
Below are the steps for participating in the college's general and application-based (apartments and special interest housing) room draw processes. If you have any questions related to any of the processes listed below, please contact Residential Life at email@example.com or 410-337-6424.