There are various apartments available for student residence. Each accommodates a different number of students, and the occupancy requirements of each apartment are listed within the Apartment Selection Application.
It is important to note:
- Apartments in Welsh Hall have been designated as gender-neutral housing.
- Small kitchens are located in each apartment, but they vary in size and amenities.
- Because the kitchens are not of adequate size for regular, multiple-meal preparation, students in apartments must enroll in a meal plan.
- Residents are responsible for cleaning all areas of the apartment.
Apartment Applications are due March 10, 2017.
Students who wish to be assigned to an apartment will apply and be selected based on class standing and citizenship on campus. While a complete list of requirements can be found on the application, below are some of the factors that make individuals eligible for apartment living:
- All proposed applicants must have completed a minimum of 45 credits to apply.
- All proposed applicants must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- All proposed applicants must demonstrate a record of good citizenship on campus.
- A student's name may appear on only ONE apartment application. If your name appears on more than one, all applications in the group will be voided.
- All student applicants must sign and turn in the Social Host Policy Agreement.
To be officially considered for an on-campus apartment, one applicant per group must attend an on-campus apartment information session. Apartment Information Sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Monday, February 27 at 11:00 am in the Welsh Piano Room
- Wednesday, March 1 at 8:00 pm in the Welsh Piano Room
- Thursday, March 9 at 6:00 pm in the Welsh Classroom
The person who submits the application is the group leader and will choose the apartment if participating in Apartment Draw, however, does not need to be the person who attends the information session. Apartment Draw will take place on Monday, April 10.
For questions regarding on-campus apartments or if you cannot attend one of the scheduled information sessions, please contact Malik Blue at firstname.lastname@example.org.