There are various apartments available for student residence. Each accommodates a different number of students, and the occupancy requirements of each apartment are listed within the Apartment Selection Application.
It is important to note:
- Apartments have been designated as all-gender housing.
- Small kitchens are located in each apartment, but they vary in size and amenities.
- Because the kitchens are not of adequate size for regular, multiple-meal preparation, students in apartments must enroll in a meal plan.
- Residents are responsible for cleaning all areas of the apartment.
Apartment Applications for the 2018/2019 academic year will be made available in the spring semester.
Students who wish to be assigned to an apartment will apply and be selected based on class standing and citizenship on campus. While a complete list of requirements can be found on the application, below are some of the factors that make individuals eligible for apartment living:
- All proposed applicants must have completed a minimum of 45 credits to apply.
- All proposed applicants must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- All proposed applicants must demonstrate a record of good citizenship on campus.
- A student's name may appear on only ONE apartment application. If your name appears on more than one, all applications in the group will be voided.
- All student applicants must sign and turn in the Social Host Policy Agreement.
To be officially considered for an on-campus apartment, one applicant per group must attend an on-campus apartment information session. Apartment Information Sessions for the 2018/2019 academic year will be announced soon.
For questions regarding on-campus apartments contact Lee Gerstein at email@example.com.