Notice About Deliveries
You may be wondering, where are my books or packages?
Amazon/Chegg/Bookbyte/Ecampus stated it was here, but my book is in not in the Intelligent Locker system, and I haven’t received an email from the intelligent locker system to inform me that my package is in an intelligent locker!
Here is some helpful information!
- Due to the high volume of incoming packages at the beginning of the semester, an email from the intelligent locker system regarding your package availability may not be sent until a few hours after you received a delivery notification from the sender/shipping carrier.
- We promise, you will not be waiting days or weeks to receive your items! Your patience is appreciated and please know that we are committed to processing incoming packages as quickly as possible.
- The campus post office can usually process packages and place them in available lockers within a 2 hour period.
- Processing books is our highest priority!
What can I do to help?
- The lockers are available every day, including Saturday and Sunday, from 7am until 10:30 pm. We strongly encourage students to pick up their packages/mail as soon as you receive an initial email notification. This helps ensure the lockers are replenished in the most expedient manner.
- If you have questions regarding a specific package that has not been delivered to the lockers after 48 hours, please email the tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org for the fastest response.
What you should know:
- The Campus Post Office processes over 400 items for faculty, staff, and students every day.
For more information, please contact the Campus Post Office.