These summer programs are run by Goucher College faculty & staff.
- Goucher Girls' Volleyball Camp
- Premier Soccer School at Goucher College
- Time Out! Boys' and Girls' Recreational Sports Camp
Other Summer Programs
These programs are run by other organizations and are not administered directly by Goucher College.
The following is a list of other sports camps that take place at Goucher College but are not administered directly by the College. Please click on the links for more information.
- Crab City (Boys') Lacrosse Tournament (June 28-29, 2014)
- Inside Lacrosse (June 15-18 and July 20-23, 2014)
- Pro Lacrosse Camp (June 23-25, 2014)
- Trilogy Lacrosse (July 14-17, 2014)
The following is a list of other youth camps that take place at Goucher College but are not administered directly by the College. Please click on the links for more information.
- American Music Abroad (June 24-27, 2014)
- Bricks 4 Kidz (June 30-July 3; July 7-11; July 21-25; August 4-8, 2014)
- Camp Bravo (June 16-August 8, 2014)
- Camp Invention (July 14-18, 2014)
- Play-Well TEKnologies (July 28-August 1, 2014)
- SuperKids Camp (June 23-August 1, 2014)
The following is a list of adult summer programs that take place at Goucher College but are not administered directly by the College.
- Yoga Family Retreat (July 6-9)
All external programs must maintain and provide proof of commercial general liability insurance, auto liability insurance, and workers' compensation coverage. Specific insurance requirements will be established by Goucher College and will be detailed in the summer programs contract. A certificate of insurance providing proof of required insurance coverage is due no later than 45 days before the start of each program. Please refer to the "Guidelines for Summer Programs at Goucher College" for additional information.