Summer Programs (run by Goucher College faculty & staff)
- The Goucher Summer Arts Institute
- Goucher Girls' Volleyball Camp
- Goucher Girls' Field Hockey Camp
- Premier Soccer School at Goucher College
- Time Out! Boys' and Girls' Recreational Sports Camp
Summer Programs (run by other organizations-these programs are not administered directly by Goucher College)
The following is a list of other sports camps that take place at Goucher College but are not administered directly by the College. Please click on the links for more information.
The following is a list of adult summer programs that take place at Goucher College but are not administered directly by the College. Please click on the links for more information.
- Johns Hopkins University Vector Encounter Conference (6/13-6/16)
- Yoga Family Retreat (July 21-24)
All external programs must maintain and provide proof of commercial general liability insurance, auto liability insurance, and workers' compensation coverage. Specific insurance requirements will be established by Goucher College and will be detailed in the summer programs contract. A certificate of insurance providing proof of required insurance coverage is due no later than 45 days before the start of each program. Please refer to the "Guidelines for Summer Programs at Goucher College" for additional information.