Alumnae/i, parents, trustees, friends--the Greater Goucher Fund is the tangible result of their common belief in Goucher College. Since the first donations were made nearly 80 years ago, their unrestricted yearly financial support has helped fulfill the ongoing needs of the college. The Goucher Society, the Parent Fund, the Blue and Gold Society, and Gophers for Goucher are all part of the Greater Goucher Fund.
Gifts to the Greater Goucher Fund benefit current Goucher programs by providing resources not covered by tuition and fees. Because these gifts are unrestricted, the money can be used wherever the need is the greatest, including:
- Merit and need-based scholarships
- Faculty salaries
- Guest lecturers and artists
- Student and faculty collaboration and research
- Advancements in technology
- Improvement of buildings and grounds