Goucher's residence halls close for graduating seniors Friday, May 20, 2011 at 10 p.m.
Here are some things to keep in mind to make your departure from the residence halls as quick and painless as possible.
- Completely empty and clean your room (and your bathroom cubby).
- Seal and deposit all garbage in the dumpsters outside your residence hall. Do not leave any garbage in your room or in a hallway. The removal of trash left in the hallways will be billed to your entire residence hall community.
- Dust and sweep the floor of your room (not into the hallway).
- Make sure that all furniture that came with your room is in your room at the time of inspection. The cost of missing furniture will be billed to you and your roommate(s).
- Make sure that the blinds are hanging on the windows as they were at the beginning of the year.
|< Getting a transcript||Residence hall damage >|