The Career Development Office at Goucher College offers a full range of services to help your organization find candidates for internships and part- or full-time positions. Contact us to discuss any of the following options:
- Job/Internship Posting: Create an account in our Goucher Recruit database to post internships and part- or full-time positions by clicking here.
- Employer Visits to Campus: Set out a table in a high-traffic location during peak hours to interact with students and provide information and facts about your company. We schedule Employer Information Sessions each semester and have space for several employers. Contact us for availability.
- Employer Presentations: This is a great opportunity to give a talk, present a slide show, chat one on one, or hold a question-and-answer session about your organization. Contact us at least four weeks in advance to plan a visit.
- Job Fair: Goucher participates in the Central Maryland College Career Fair, held annually during the spring semester. This is a great way to meet students from many local colleges in a central location. Contact us for event and registration information.
- Meeting with CDO Staff: We welcome the opportunity to meet with you either on campus or at your organization to discuss the best ways to market your opportunities to Goucher students.
- Interview Facilities: Once you've identified student candidates, we can provide plenty of comfortable spaces for you to conduct interviews.
We look forward to developing a long and successful relationship with you and your organization.