Welcome to the Goucher College Career Development Office. To post internships, full-time and nonlocal Part-time jobs to our students, please create an account or login to your existing account on our Goucher Recruit database (powered by Experience) by clicking here.
**By posting a job or internship, you are agreeing to Goucher's Employer Usage Policy found here.**
Should you need assistance in developing an appropriate job or internship listing, please refer to our guide here.
There is no fee to post job or internship opportunities exclusively for Goucher College students.
To post a job at Goucher College:
1. Click on the "experience" button above to either create an account or access your existing account.
2. Click on Goucher College under "My Schools" and select Jobs and then "Post a New Job."
3. Select Basic Post (this allows your post to be free of charge).
4. Enter your Job or Internship Details, click Preview to see the posting and then edit anything that appears to be incorrect. Once you are finished click Continue.
5. To complete the posting click on Complete Details Now.
6. Complete popup called Complete Custom Job Details, click Save.
7. Click Continue to submit your posting to our database - you're done!
8. If you would like to view all of your current postings and information, click on Manage Jobs at the top of the screen and select Goucher College from the drop down menu.
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com or call 410-337-6191.
Career Development Office Disclaimer
The Career Development Office at Goucher College abides by the principles set forth by NACE (National Association of Colleges and Employers) and expects that employers who use the Center's services will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, sex, age, disability, or genetic information.
All employment listings are posted at the sole discretion of The Career Development Office's Recruitment Team. We reserve the right to reject job postings that appear to be fraudulent or do not support the core values of the College.
For more information on NACE internship principle regarding unpaid internships, please visit: http://www.naceweb.org/connections/advocacy/internship_position_paper/