1. The program is intended to decrease use of petty cash, cash advances for inexpensive purchases, requests for checks, local check writing, and use of personal funds reimbursed by expense report.
2. The program is NOT intended to avoid or bypass appropriate procurement or payment procedures. Rather, the program complements the existing processes available.
3. Your credit card is not to be used for personal use.
4. Your credit card can be used for in-store purchases as well as mail or fax orders, travel reservations, conference fees, etc.
5. Your card may be used at any merchant or service provider that accepts Visa throughout the United States or in any foreign country.
6. You are responsible for the security of your card(s) and the transactions made against the card(s). The card is issued in your name, and it will be assumed that any purchases made against the card will have been made with your knowledge. Use of the card not in accordance with the guidelines established for this program may result in severe consequences, up to and including termination of employment.
7. Please guard your account number carefully. Do not post it at your desk.
Employees with Travel and Procurement Cards must not use their own personal credit cards for Goucher College business. The purpose of the Travel and Procurement Cards is to streamline the procurement process and to eliminate requests for reimbursements