The college has a contract with Federal Express (FedEx) to provide express delivery/ovemight service including Saturdays.
- There is a drop-box located on the first floor exterior side (loading dock area) entrance of the Dorsey Center building. FedEx picks up letters and packages from the drop-box approximately 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Airbills and envelopes are located within the inside drawer of the drop box.
- When filling out the airbill ensure that you include the complete address, type of package, approximate weight, zipcode, and point of contact of the recipient.
- In the billing reference block of the airbill include your department's account number to eliminate the need for Accounts Payable to contact or send the invoices to you for the account number.
- Be sure to indicate whether the college is paying for the shipment or the receiver or the third party. Include appropriate account numbers for either. Additional fees may be incurred as a result of rebelling incorrect or incomplete selections.
- For additional information or assistance in completing the airbill and rate information, contact the Conntroller's Office at 410-337-6060.