Spring E-Billing statement available December 8, 2014
Spring 2015 Payment Due Date: January 5, 2015
($200 Late fee is charged if payment is not received by this date)
Undergraduate Spring Semester Billing
Please review the following important Billing information.
- E-Bill Statement of Account: Students will automatically receive the E-Billing notification on or around December 8, 2014. Students must grant access to parents to receive E-Billing notification prior to 12/1/14. Go to www.goucher.edu/ebilling for instructions. The statement will include: deposits paid, spring charges, credits and financial aid (pending aid not yet credited to the student's account).
- Meal Plan Options Brochure, Meal Plan.Summary/Cost. Submit a meal change beginning November 16, 2014 (deadline to change Spring meal plan is 2/6/15).
- Tuition Refund Plan (optional) offered by A.W. Dewars, Inc. Please visit their website for more information on refund insurance for medical withdrawals.
- Tuition Payment Plan information, administered by Higher One provides a 4 or 5 month tem only payment plan ($75 application fee, no interest) that begins in November and ends in March 2015.
- Account Correction Worksheet can be submitted beginning 12/8/14 if your Spring statement requires an adjustment (i.e. 529 payment, additional scholarship, meal plan change, etc.) (Form will be available soon.)
- Payment options
- All full-time students are required to have health insurance coverage. Goucher College has contracted with United Healthcare to administer our policy through First Risk Advisors. Health insurance information will be mailed to all full-time students (and available on this billing website) in mid to late December and will include instructions on how to waive (or select) the insurance online. Any student who does not waive Goucher's health insurance by the February 28th deadline will be charged $824 on their tuition account. To enroll or waive the insurance, go to www.firststudent.com
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Undergraduate Worksheet
- Transferring a credit from your Student Billing Account to your OneCard as Gopher Bucks. If you have a credit balance on your student account, you can email the billing office at email@example.com and request that your credit be transferred to your OneCard with the following conditions: If your Financial Aid has not fully disbursed, you can transfer up to $600 before disbursement. If you are paying your tuition bill with the Higher One Tuition payment plan, funds cannot be transferred until the payment plan is paid in full. Also once the funds are transferred to the OneCard, they cannot be transferred back to the Student Billing Account.
Please note: Riding lesson charges and private music lesson charges will be charged to accounts after the course drop deadline on February 6th. Spring Health Insurance charges will be added to the student's account after enrolling in the plan or after 2/28/15 if the waiver or enrollment is not submitted online by that date.
Monthly statements will be available on or about the 15th of February, March, and April for accounts with a debit or credit balance. Accounts with a balance due should remit payment upon receipt of the statement. Credit balances are not refunded automatically unless required under Title IV regulations or if the student no longer attends the college. All other credit balances will be refunded if requested (see Refund Policy).
In addition to the tuition and housing charges, other miscellaneous charges may appear on the student's statement of account. Please email the appropriate department for details.
Room Damage charges/Room lock changes: email the Residential Life Office: CommunityLiving@goucher.edu or call 410-337-6424
Health Center charges: email the Health Center: HealthCenter@goucher.edu or call 410-337-6050
Parking Citations: email Public Safety: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-337-6112
Library Fines: email the Library: email@example.com or call 410-337-6360