When will my Spring 2017 semester E-bill statement be available?

Your E-bill statement will be available online on or around December 8, 2016. Students automatically receive the E-Billing notification to their Goucher email but must grant access to parents or any other bill payers at www.goucher.edu/ebilling. Click on "Student Granting Access" to be signed up to receive email notifications if he/she has not already done so.

How do parents or other bill payers get set up to receive E-Billing?

Your student must grant you access to receive the E-billing statements. Have your student go to www.goucher.edu/ebilling, and click on "Student Granting Access to Others" for instructions on granting you access to E-billing and online online payments. Once you have been granted access, you will receive an email from Goucher webpay with a temporary password that you will need to change soon to one you select. You should also submit a "Security Question response" which will allow you to reset your password should you forget in the future.

How can I estimate my spring balance due?

Use the Undergraduate worksheet to calculate your balance using the Billing Worksheet.

Where can I find the Goucher Student ID number?

It is the 9 digit number on the student’s Goucher ID card. It is also located at the top of the Goucher Statements.

I am a parent -- how do I view an E-Billing statement after receiving my PIN and password?
  • Go to www.goucher.edu/webpay
  • Click on "Parent Login" at the top left in the yellow box, 3rd link down
  • Enter your PIN and password
  • Click on "View Bills"
I'm a student -- how do I view my Billing Statement?
  • Sign into myGoucher
  • Click on the "Finances" tab
  • Click on Statement at the top
  • View "Your Bills" at the right

To change the Detail view, you must click on the "Change" button at the bottom

When is my spring semester bill due?

Your payment is due on or before January 4, 2017. If it is received after this date, a $200 late fee will be assessed.

How can I pay my balance due?

We encourage online (real-time) payments but also accept paper checks and wire transfers as payments. Cash is accepted in the Student Administrative Services office located in the Dorsey Center during regular business hours (8:45-5, M-F). Please include your student's full name on all checks. Checks may be dropped off in the drop box (outside SAS office door) at any time. For more payment instructions visit payment options.

I am a parent -- how can I make an online payment to my student's billing account?
  • Go to www.goucher.edu/webpay
  • Click on "Parent Login" at the top left"
  • Enter your PIN and password Click on "Make Payment"
  • Click on "Student Tuition Account" and enter the amount to be paid.
  • Click "Add to Cart" and then follow the instructions. You'll need to enter your bank's routing number and checking account number.
Do you offer a monthly payment plan for the Spring 2017 semester only?
Goucher offers a tuition payment plan through a third party, Higher One . The Semester plan has a $35 enrollment fee and is 5 or 4 months. Your Goucher statement will show a payment / credit for the entire amount of your semester plan amount, even though you won't have paid that entire amount yet. While you won't know your exact amount due for the Spring in November, the UG Billing Worksheet can help you get a good starting point, and then the plan amount can be adjusted after you receive your Spring statement after December 8th all plan enrollments must be submitted online. If you have any questions about the plan, call higher one at 1-800-635-0120. A $200 late fee may be charged to the Goucher Student Billing account if payment is not arranged by the January 4, 2017 deadline.  If you have any questions about the plan, call Higher One at 800-635-0120.
Can I pay my bill with my credit card?

Goucher does not accept credit card payments for undergraduate tuition account payments. However, Higher One provides a credit card processing service for Goucher College. Please note that they will charge you a fee based on the amount charged. For more information contact Higher One: 1-800-635-0120 or go online to Higher One.

What happens if I am paying my balance with Financial loans or Tuition payment plan and all the funds have not yet been credited to my account?

All financial aid awarded for the spring semester should show on the Spring statement as 'Anticipated Aid'. If your financial aid is not included on this statement, please email our Financial Aid office at finaid@goucher.edu. Students may check the status of their financial aid at www.goucher.edu/FASTS - log in and then click on 'Documents'. Tuition  Higher One payment plan spring contracts amounts will be credited on the Spring statement once the plan has been set up and activated at Higher One.  Billing questions email the Billing office at billing@goucher.edu.

Can my 529 College Savings account payment be sent directly to Goucher College?

Yes, mail checks to Goucher College, Student Billing, 1021 Dulaney Valley Road, Baltimore, MD 21204. The check should either reference the student's full name or Goucher ID number. Please review with your 529 plan their specific disbursement process and processing time. Payments are expected by the due date. Please provide proof of disbursement request (email billing@goucher.edu) if payment is delayed.

What does a ($-) negative balance on my statement represent?

A negative balance on your statement indicates a credit balance on the student account. This credit may be transferred from your student account to your student OneCard (Tuition payment plan credits are excluded from being transferred to the OneCard until the Tuition payment plan contract is paid in full). Credit balances at the end of the term will be carried over to the next term unless a refund is requested in writing or the student is no longer attending.

What is a tuition overload charge on my spring statement?

Students taking more than 18 credits during a semester are charged $1,420 for each additional credit. Tuition charges will be finalized after the end of the drop period (2/3/2017). Courses withdrawn after that date will not impact the tuition charge, unless the student withdraws from all courses by the 5th week of classes. Refund Policy

What happens if my account is delinquent?

A student whose billing account is delinquent will be denied the privileges of registering, attending classes, living in the residence halls, obtaining transcripts, using college facilities, and/or participating in graduation ceremonies. A transcript of a student's record will not be released if any of the student's accounts are in arrears, whether or not the student is currently enrolled. Please contact the Billing Office as soon as possible if you need to discuss billing issues (billing@goucher.edu)so we can assist you.

What meal plan will be charged on my Spring statement?

Returning students are charged the meal plan they selected during the fall semester. New incoming students and those who did not live on campus for the Fall 2016 semester, will be charged the 150-meal block although the 240 meal plan is highly recommended for 1st year students. Commuters that wish to purchase meal plans must do so each semester. To change your meal plan, go to www.goucher.edu/mealchange beginning November 21, 2016 until February 3, 2017 ( meal plan change deadline) Students should monitor their meal plan use because meals and dining dollars expire at the end of each semester. Unused Gopher Bucks will roll from one semester to the next semester.

Will I receive an updated statement automatically if I change a meal plan, room assignment, have additional billing charge or credits which change my spring balance due?

No, new statements are not automatically created when adjustments are made to the student account. Please submit the account correction worksheet www.goucher.edu/accountcorrection and pay the adjusted balance by the January 4th, 2017 deadline.

Can I transfer a credit on my student account to my Goucher OneCard?

You can request that a student account credit be transferred to your OneCard with the following conditions: If your Financial Aid process is complete, but your aid is still anticipated (not disbursed), you can transfer up to $600 before disbursement. Also, if you are paying your tuition bill with the Higher One tuition payment plan, funds cannot be transferred until the payment plan has been paid in full. To request the transfer email billing@goucher.edu.

What are the OneCard and Gopher Bucks?

The OneCard is the electronic gateway to the campus. It serves as a the student's meal plan card, provides electronic key access to campus buildings and laundry services, and functions as your Goucher library card. It also may be used as a debit card for on- and off-campus spending. Money can be added to this account at any time as Gopher Bucks, which can used to purchase a variety of goods and services including textbooks, and pay for Health Center charges and food. For details, go to www.goucher.edu/onecard or call 410-337-3115.

Is Health Insurance required?

Yes, all full-time students must be covered by Health Insurance. This would apply to any student not attending a full-time Goucher program in the fall. College has contracted with United Healthcare to administer our policy through First Risk Advisors. Health insurance information will be mailed to all new full-time students (and available on this billing website) and will include instructions on how to waive (or select) the insurance online. Any new Spring full-time student who does not waive Goucher's health insurance by the February 28, 2017 deadline will be charged the $1040 premium on their tuition account. To enroll or waive the Spring/Summer insurance, go to www.firststudent.com beginning in January 2017. The Goucher spring insurance will cover the period January 21, 2017- August 19, 2017. Also available is the Federal Health Insurance which is now accepting enrollment. For details go to www.healthcare.gov. (Open Enrollment for Federal Health care is November 1, 2016 - January 31, 2017.)

Can I pay for Health Center incidental charges (i.e. dispensed medication) using my OneCard?

Yes, you can add gopher bucks to your OneCard at www.goucher.edu/OneCard to pay for these and other items listed on the OneCard website.

What does a Billing Stop hold mean?

A Billing Stop hold is placed on accounts that have not made arrangements to settle their Tuition Account Balance. Please contact the Billing Office as soon as possible if you need to discuss billing issues (billing@goucher.edu) so we can assist you. Please note, if an account is delinquent a student can be denied the privileges of registering, attending classes, living in the residence halls, obtaining transcripts, and using college facilities. A transcript of a student's record will not be released if any of the student's accounts are in arrears, whether or not the student is currently enrolled.

What is the $470 Health & Counseling Fee?

This mandatory fee is only charged once per year to all full-time undergraduate students. It provides a health and counseling center on campus for all students who seek medical treatment and/or counseling services. This is not the Goucher Health Insurance.

What is the $182 Student Activity Fee?

This mandatory fee covers the cost of activities provided by the Student Government Association (SGA) and student clubs on campus. It is charged once per year to all full-time undergraduate students.

What is the $35 Campus Green Fund Fee?

The mandatory fee will be used towards the goal of making the Goucher College Campus more environmentally sustainable. It is charged once a year to all full-time undergraduate students.

What is the $129 Technology Fee?

This mandatory fee will supports enhanced network infrastructure and band width, equipment replacement and software upgrades, and additional technology demands over the academic year. It is charged once per year to all full-time undergraduate students.

Where do I send an overnight payment?

There is no need to overnight payments. You can make a real-time secure payment to a student account at no extra cost using Webpay for electronic checks at www.goucher.edu/webpay. You can also mail a check to our Student Billing office on campus (see "Payment Options" for more information).