When will the 2015/2016 Academic Year Tuition rates be established?  The 2015/2016 Academic tuition rates and fees will be established by the Board of Directors in late February published in early March.

When will my Fall 2015 semester E-bill statement be available? Your E-bill statement will be available online on or around July  8, 2015. Students automatically receive an E-Billing notification by email. Parents and any other bill payer who has been granted access by the student to billing information will also receive email notifications.

When is my fall semester bill due? Your payment is due on or before August 4, 2015. If payment is received after this date, a $200.00 late fee will be assessed.

What happens if I am paying my balance with financial aid loans or a tuition payment plan and the funds have not yet been credited to my account?  If paying the fall balance with financial aid (including loans) please make sure all required documentation has been submitted to the Financial Aid office by August 4. Students may check the status of their financial aid at www.goucher.edu/FASTS - log in and then click on 'Documents'. Tuition payment plan fall contract amounts will be credited on the fall statement once the plan has been set up and activated at HigherOne. A $200 late fee is charged if payment is not arranged by the deadline.

What happens if my account is delinquent?  A student whose billing account is delinquent will be denied the privileges of registering, attending classes, living in the residence halls, obtaining transcripts, using college facilities, and/or participating in graduation ceremonies. A transcript of the student's record will not be released if any of the student's accounts are in arrears, whether or not the student is currently enrolled. Please contact the Billing Office as soon as possible if you need to discuss billing issues (billing@goucher.edu) so we can assist you.

How do parents or other bill payers get set up to receive E-Billing? Your student must grant you access to receive E-billing statements. Have your student go to www.goucher.edu/ebilling and click on "Student Granting Access to Others" for instructions on granting you access to E-billing and making online payments. Once you have been granted access, you will receive an email from Goucher webpay with a temporary password that you will need to change soon to a permanent password. You should also submit a "Security Question response" thatwill allow you to reset your password should you forget it in the future.

How can I estimate my fall balance due? Use the Undergraduate Billing Worksheet to calculate your balance at www.goucher.edu/UGWorksheet (2015/2016 Tuition Rates will be available early March)

How can I pay my balance due? We encourage online (real-time) payments but also accept paper checks and wire transfers as payments. Cash is accepted in the Student Administrative Services office located in the Rhoda Dorsey Center. Our regular business hours are 8:45-5:00 PM M-F). Please include your student's full name on all checks. Checks may be dropped off in the drop box (outside SAS office door) at any time. For more payment instructions visit Payment Options.

Can I pay my bill with my credit card? Goucher does not accept credit card payments for undergraduate tuition account payments. However, Higher One, (formerly Sallie Mae) provides a credit card processing service for Goucher College. Please note that they will charge you a fee based on the amount charged. For more information contact Higher One: 1-800-635-0120 or go online to Higher One.

How can I set up a monthly payment plan for the Academic  2015 - 2016 year? Visit HigherOne online.  All plan enrollments must be submitted online. If you have any questions about the plan, call Higher One at 800-635-0120.

What meal plan will be charged on my Fall statement? Returning students are charged the meal plan they selected during the spring room draw in April. New incoming students and those who did not live on campus for the Spring 2015 semester, will be charged the most popular meal plan, the 150-meal block. To change your meal plan, go to www.goucher.edu/mealchange beginning June 1, 2015 until September 14, 2015 ( meal plan change deadline). Students should monitor their meal plan use because meals and dining dollars expire at the end of each semester.

Will I receive an updated statement automatically if I change a meal plan or room assignment, or have additional billing charges or credits which changes my Fall balance due? No, new statements are not automatically created when adjustments are made to the student account Please submit the Account Correction Worksheet www.goucher.edu/accountcorrection and pay the adjusted balance by the August 4th, deadline.

How can I adjust my Fall statement due to a new meal plan, Fall scholarship or other billing adjustment? Submit the fall semester Account Correction Worksheet online at www.goucher.edu/accountcorrection beginning July 9, 2015.

What is the $458 Health & Counseling Fee?  This mandatory fee is only charged once per year to all full-time undergraduate students. It provides access to the health and counseling center on campus for all students who seek medical treatment and/or counseling services.

What is the $182 Student Activity Fee? This mandatory fee covers the cost of activities provided by the Student Government Association (SGA) and student clubs on campus. It is charged once per year to all full-time undergraduate students.

What is the $35 (2014 rate) Campus Green Fund Fee? This mandatory fee will be used towards the goal of making the Goucher College Campus more environmentally sustainable. It is charged once a year to all full-time undergraduate students.

What is the $105 Technology Fee?  This mandatory fee supports enhanced network infrastructure and band width, equipment replacement and software upgrades, and additional technology demands over the academic year. It is charged once per year to all full-time undergraduate students.

Is Health Insurance required? Yes, all full-time students must be covered by Health Insurance. Health insurance information will be mailed to all full-time students (and available on this billing website) mid July and will include instructions on how to waive (or select) the insurance online. Any student who does not waive Goucher's health insurance by the September 30th deadline will be charged for this insurance on their tuition account. The Annual insurance will cover the period from: 8/20/2015 - 8/19/2016. Detailed information on the 2015-2016 college health insurance plan will be listed on the Billing website by late spring.

What is a tuition overload charge on my fall statement? Students taking more than 18 credits during a semester are charged the part-time rate for each additional credit over 18. Tuition charges will be finalized after the end of the add/drop period (9/14/2015). Courses withdrawn after that date will not impact the tuition charge, unless the student withdraws from all courses by the 5th week of classes. Refund policy

What does a ($-) negative balance on my statement represent? A negative balance on your statement indicates a credit balance on your student account. This credit may be transferred from your student account to your student OneCard (tuition payment plan credits are excluded from being transferred to the OneCard until the Tuition payment plan contract is paid in full). Credit balances at the end of the term will be carried over to the next term unless a refund is requested in writing or the student is no longer attending.

What are the OneCard and Gopher Bucks? The OneCard is the electronic gateway to the campus. It serves as a the student's meal plan card, provides electronic key access to campus buildings and laundry services, and functions as your Goucher library card. It also may be used as a debit card for on- and off-campus spending. Money can be added to this account at any time as Gopher Bucks, which can used to purchase a variety of goods and services including textbooks, food and any Health Center charges. For details, go to www.goucher.edu/onecard or call 410-337-6060.

Can I pay for Health Center incidental charges (i.e. dispensed medication) using my OneCard?  Yes, you can add Gopher Bucks to your OneCard at www.goucher.edu/OneCard to pay for these and other items listed on the OneCard website.

Where do I send an overnight payment? There is no need to overnight payments. You can make a real-time secure payment to a student account at no extra cost using Webpay for electronic checks at www.goucher.edu/webpay. You can also mail a check to our Billing office on campus (see "Payment Options" for more information).