Fall E-Billing statement available July 8, 2014
Fall 2014 Payment Due Date: August 4, 2014
($200 Late fee is charged if payment is not received by this date)
Undergraduate Fall Semester Billing
Please review the following important Billing information.
- General Billing and Financial Aid information
- E-Bill Statement of Account: Students will automatically receive the E-Billing notification on or around July 8, 2014. Students must grant access to parents to receive E-Billing notification prior to 7/1/14. Go to www.goucher.edu/ebilling for instructions. The statement will include: deposits paid, fall charges, credits and financial aid (pending aid not yet credited to the student's account).
- Meal Plan Options Brochure, Meal Plan Summary/Cost. Submit a meal change beginning June 1, 2014 (deadline to change Fall meal plan is 9/8/14).
- Tuition Refund Plan (optional) offered by A.W. Dewars, Inc. Please visit their website for more information on refund insurance for medical withdrawals.
- Tuition Payment Plan information, administered by Higher One provides 9 or 10 month payment plan ($55 application fee, no interest) that begins in May or June and ends in February 2015.
- Account Correction Worksheet can be submitted beginning 7/9/14 if your Fall statement requires an adjustment (i.e. 529 payment, additional scholarship, meal plan change, etc.) (Form will be available soon.)
- Payment options
- All full-time students are required to have health insurance coverage. Goucher College has contracted with United Healthcare to administer our policy through First Risk Advisors. Health insurance information will be mailed to all full-time students (and available on this billing website) in mid to late July and will include instructions on how to waive (or select) the insurance online. Any student who does not waive Goucher's health insurance by the September 30th deadline will be charged $1,445 on their tuition account. To enroll or waive the insurance, go to www.firststudent.com
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Undergraduate Worksheet
Please note: Riding lesson charges and private music lesson charges will be charged to accounts after the course drop deadline on September 8th. Health Insurance charge will be added to the student's account after enrolling in the plan or after 9/30/14 the waiver or enrollment is not submitted online by that date.
Monthly statements will be available on or about the 15th of September, October, and November for accounts with a debit or credit balance. Accounts with a balance due should remit payment upon receipt of the statement. Credit balances are not refunded automatically unless required under Title IV regulations or the student no longer attends the college. All other credit balances will be refunded if requested (see Refund Policy).
In addition to the tuition and housing charges, other miscellaneous charges may appear on the student's statement of account. Please email the appropriate department for details.
Room Damage charges: email the Community Living Office: CommunityLiving@goucher.edu or call 410-337-6424
Health Center charges: email the Health Center: HealthCenter@goucher.edu or call 410-337-6050
Parking Citations: email Public Safety: email@example.com or call 410-337-6112
Library Fines: email the Library: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-337-6360