Fall 2015 Semester
Fall E-Billing statement available July 8, 2015
Fall 2015 Payment Due Date: August 4, 2015
($200 Late fee is charged if payment is not received by this date)
Please review the following important Billing information.
- E-Bill Statement of Account: Students will automatically receive the E-Billing notification on or around July 8, 2015. Students must grant access to parents to receive E-Billing notification prior to July 1, 2015. Go to www.goucher.edu/ebilling for instructions. The statement will include: deposits paid, fall charges, credits and financial aid (pending aid not yet credited to the student's account).
- Meal Plan Options Brochure, Meal Plan.Summary/Cost. Submit a meal change beginning June 1, 2015 (deadline to change Fall meal plan is 9/14/15).
- Tuition Refund Plan (optional) offered by A.W. Dewars, Inc. Please visit their website in June for more information on refund insurance for 2015-2016 medical withdrawals.
- TuitionPay Payment Plan information, (available mid-April), administered by Higher One, provides a 9 or10-month payment plan ($55 application fee, no interest) that begins in May and ends in February 2016.
- Account Correction Worksheet can be submitted beginning July 9, 2015 if your Fall statement requires an adjustment (i.e. 529 payment, additional scholarship, meal plan change, etc.)
- Payment options
- All full-time students are required to have health insurance coverage. Goucher College has contracted with United Healthcare to administer our policy through First Risk Advisors. Health insurance information will be mailed to all full-time students in June (and available on this billing website), will include instructions on how to waive (or select) the insurance online. Any student who does not waive Goucher's health insurance by the September 28 deadline will be charged the premium on their tuition account. To enroll or waive the insurance, go to www.firststudent.com
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Undergraduate Worksheet
- Transferring a credit from your Student Billing Account to your OneCard as Gopher Bucks. If you have a credit balance on your student account, you can email the billing office at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your credit be transferred to your OneCard with the following conditions: If your Financial Aid has not fully disbursed, you can transfer up to $600 before disbursement. If you are paying your tuition bill with the Higher One TuitionPay payment plan, funds cannot be transferred until the payment plan is paid in full. Also, once the funds are transferred to the OneCard, they cannot be transferred back to the Student Billing Account.
Please note: Riding lesson charges and private music lesson charges will be charged to accounts after the course drop deadline on September 14. Fall Health Insurance charges will be added to the student's account after enrolling in the plan or after September 28, if the waiver or enrollment is not submitted online by that date.
Monthly statements will be available on or about the 15th of August, September, October and November for accounts with a debit or credit balance. Accounts with a balance due should remit payment upon receipt of the statement. Credit balances are not refunded automatically unless required under Title IV regulations or if the student no longer attends the college. All other credit balances will be refunded if requested (see Refund Policy).
In addition to the tuition and housing charges, other miscellaneous charges may appear on the student's statement of account. Please email the appropriate department for details.
Room Damage charges/Room lock changes: email the Residential Life Office: ResidentialLife@goucher.edu or call 410-337-6424
Health Center charges: email the Health Center: HealthCenter@goucher.edu or call 410-337-6050
Parking Citations: email Public Safety: email@example.com or call 410-337-6112
Library Fines: email the Library: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-337-6360