What did you take away from your time at Goucher?
- A new way of looking at the world
- A best friend or partner
- The chance to study overseas
- An opportunity to help others
- A job
At Goucher, you made friends to last a lifetime and opened your mind to a whole new world. Those experiences don't have to end. It's very likely that the Greater Goucher Fund supported many of the experiences that mattered most to you. And even if you just graduated, it's not too soon to think about giving back.
The John Franklin and Mary Fisher Goucher Society was established to recognize donors whose contributions to the college honor the evolution of their dream and underwrite the spirit of excellence and innovation that are the hallmarks of a Goucher education. The Goucher Society Associate membership recognizes leadership gifts from young alumni, with giving levels scaled according to their graduation year.
You don't have to wait until you've reached a major milestone in your career to join. Your philanthropy can have a positive impact on students right now. Goucher Associate leadership gifts begin at $50 a year - the cost of a cup of coffee a month, and increase $50 per year for the first fifteen years after you graduate. It's never been more affordable to make an impact!
Enjoy membership benefits which include:
- Opportunities to engage with University leaders and leadership donors at invite-only events
- Networking opportunities with Goucher Society members at a variety of events both on-campus and throughout the country
- Associate Membership Goucher Bookstore discount both in-store and online - 10%
- Complimentary access to the weight room and cardio room at the Decker Sports and Recreation Center
- Admission to select NCAA/Goucher athletic events
- Enjoy preferred parking on campus during special events
- Exclusive leadership and college initiative annoucements and e-newsletter updates - be the first to know about the next phase of innovation
Associate Giving Levels:
||MIN. AMOUNT NEEDED TO BE ASSOC. MEMBER||... FOR RECURRING MONTHLY GIFT OVER 12 MONTHS|
Gifts can be made outright or in installments. Join today.
Today, overall membership in the Goucher Society is more than 600 strong and includes alumnae/i, parents, and friends representing the college's diverse generations and student backgrounds. The generosity of Goucher Society members accounts for more than three-fourths of unrestricted giving to the Greater Goucher Fund. For more information, please contact Akeembra Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-337-6292.