At Goucher, you made friends to last a lifetime and opened your mind to a whole new world. That experience doesn't have to end.
Young alumnae/i are taking philanthropic leadership roles at the college, ensuring Goucher is even greater for the students that follow them. Their gifts fund student scholarships, study abroad, faculty, and guest speakers.
They also have great opportunities to stay connected. Associate Members of the Goucher Society benefit from regional happy hours, networking opportunities with other leaders from the alumnae/i community, and knowing they made a difference.
And it's never been more affordable to make an impact. Goucher Associate leadership gifts begin at just $50 a year, and increase $50 per year for the first fifteen years after you graduate.
Goucher Associate Giving Levels:
||MIN. AMOUNT NEEDED TO BE ASSOC. MEMBER||... FOR RECURRING MONTHLY GIFT OVER 12 MONTHS|
As of FY15, membership also includes some nice new perks:
- Special pre/post receptions during on/off campus receptions and events,
- A 10 percent discount at the Goucher College bookstore (online too!),
- Complimentary access to the weight room and cardio room at the Decker Sports and Recreation Center,
- Admission to select NCAA/Goucher athletic events,
- Preferred parking on campus during special events,
- Periodic e-newsletters with time-sensitive information about the progress of Goucher College, and
- Other special benefits.
Gifts can be made outright or in installments. Join today.
Today, overall membership in the Goucher Society is more than 500 strong and includes alumnae/i, parents, and friends representing the college's diverse generations and student backgrounds. The generosity of Goucher Society members accounts for more than three-fourths of unrestricted giving to the Greater Goucher Fund. For more information, please contact Greg Permison at email@example.com or 410-337-6098.