When you're trying to make up your mind about college, you'll want to tour the campus; sit in on a class; and meet the students, faculty, and community members who will make it feel like home. A visit to our campus will help you learn what life is all about at Goucher. We offer a number of different options for admitted students, select the one that best fits your needs.
- Admitted Students Day: Offered twice in the spring, Admitted Students Day is a full day program that answers the question what makes the Goucher experience unique.
- Admitted Students Receptions: Join members of the Goucher community in your area for a special recpetion celebrating your admittance to Goucher. Please join us at one of these receptions to learn more about why we think Goucher is the best match for you.
- Admitted Transfer Students Program: A special program for admitted transfer students who are interested in learning more about how Goucher is the right fit for them.
- #GoucherAMA: #GoucherAMA (Ask Me Anything) is the opportunity to connect with two current Goucher students in a live video chat on YouTube. They will take questions from the audience that have been submitted by Facebook, Twitter, and the internet to provide the opportunity to ask anything you wanted to know about life at Goucher.
- Expressions of Diversity: A special program that offers students of diverse backgrounds the opportunity to experience student life at Goucher. In particular, we encourage multicultural students, students who are the first in their family to attend college, students from underserved backgrounds, and LGBQT students to register. Expressions of Diversity is offered in connection with Admitted Students Day as a two day overnight experience.
- Goucher Hillel Shabbaton Overnight: Goucher Hillel will be hosting a Shabbaton and overnight visit for admitted students who are interested in learning more about Jewish life at Goucher and in the Baltimore area. The event will be held in connection with Admitted Students Day.
- Individual Visit: If an overnight stay and/or class visit is a priority for you, you will want to schedule an individual visit. In most cases, an overnight and/or class visit may be scheduled through April 26 and require at least 10 days advance notice.
If you have any questions about campus visit opportunities please contact the admissions office by giving us a call at 1-800-GOUCHER (ext. 6100) or 410-337-6100 or emailing email@example.com.