1. If you applied for financial aid, you can track your financial documents on the Financial Aid Student Tracking System. Offers of financial aid are mailed within two weeks after the offer of admission for students whose financial aid applications are complete.
2. Complete the Declaration of Intent and submit your enrollment deposit by credit card or electronic check online now or return them in the envelope enclosed with the offer of admission. If you wish to decline (cancel) your admission offer, you may submit this online form.
3. Transfer Credit. Review the preliminary Transfer Credit Worksheet enclosed in the offer of admission. Final transfer credit will be determined by Goucher's Registrar once all final (and official) transcripts and/or AP or IB score reports have been received.
3. Schedule your opportunity to visit campus, use our online scheduler to plan your own personal visit to campus.
4. Stay informed, check in often for the latest news and information. For more information on aspects of life at Goucher, select one of the images on the right.