Congratulations on your student's admission to Goucher College.
This offer of admission reflects on your student's outstanding talent and ability, as well as your support and encouragement.
In today's economy, the right college education can make all the difference. Goucher College offers five big advantages:
- National Reputation. One of the select Colleges That Change Lives, Goucher is also listed as a top institution by the Princeton Review and U.S. News & World Report.
- Top-Tier Academics. Your student will get a broad-based education with skills to last a lifetime-critical thinking, abstract reasoning, and problem solving, to name a few. These skills will prepare him or her for the jobs of the future.
- Hands-on Learning. Goucher students put their education into action through collaborative research, internship and summer study opportunities, service-learning programs in the local community, and campus leadership activities.
- Global Perspective. We're ranked No. 1 in study abroad—an experience that employers value. Your student can go for three weeks, a semester, or a year.
- Excellent Outcomes. Goucher students master the skill set employers demand: 96 percent of the Class of 2013 is employed and/or in graduate/professional school.
Following the steps on the right is just the beginning of a life-changing experience for your student. Below you can listen to President José Antonio Bowen discuss how Goucher will prepare your student for a lifetime of success.