This summer, study Shakespearean performance through Original Practices, a discipline that captures the form and methods of Elizabethan-era theatre companies. Join students from across the country in an intensive three-week actor-training course at Goucher College—with the opportunity to tour with the Maryland Shakespeare Festival’s Goodwill Tour.
Shakespeare Original Practices Workshop: June 3-22, 2013.
- College credit offered through the Goucher Theatre Department course, THE 212. Maryland Shakespeare Festival.
- Morning classes: 9 a.m. – noon; afternoon classes: 2 – 5 p.m.
- Student Showcase: June 21 and 22
- Room: $500. (Includes $100 in Dining Dollars, Gopher Bucks for use at on-campus and some off-campus eateries.) Students will be living in air-conditioned suites in Welsh Hall. Students may also use residence hall kitchens.
Good Will Tour Dates
- June 23-July 15 Internship available for tour
- Special rate for students in course: $250 for July
For more information, contact:
Michael Curry, Professor of Theatre