Courses required for the minor include:
- ART 102 - Visual Thinking (4)
- ARH 103 - Introduction to the History of Art (4) (formerly ART 103)
- ART 127 - Object, Meaning, Context: Fundamentals in 3-D (4)
- 10 additional credits in studio art
- Any 300-level course in studio art
Students may take no more than two courses required for the studio art minor at institutions other than Goucher. At least one 300-level course counting toward the art minor must be taken at Goucher.
Studio Art Checklist
Review the Studio Art Checklist (PDF) with your academic advisor to ensure that you are taking the necessary courses and credits to graduate. If you have any questions, please contact your advisor or visit the Academic Advising website for more information.