Much of what psychology students study in the classroom can lead to deeper understandings when viewed in a global context. For psychology majors/minors, study abroad is a chance to learn different perspectives about psychology and human behavior. When they come back from study abroad, students are much more aware of the world around them, and the diversities and similarities of people.
Some examples of programs that psychology students have attended in recent years are:
- Internships in Francophone Europe (IFE)
- University of Sunshine Coast, Australia
- Oxford University, England
- University of Westminster, England
- University of East Anglia, England
- Massey University, New Zealand
- Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS)
- Haifa University Psychology Honors Program, Israel
Please contact the Office of International Studies to learn more about approved study-abroad programs.
Student Study Abroad Stories
The following are stories by psychology students about their experiences abroad: