The premedical program offers a variety of support services including
• advising (with regard to academic schedule and where and when to apply to medical school),
• letter of recommendation from the pre-medical committee (required by professional schools a major part of your application),
• yearly sponsor lectures and seminars concerning various careers in the health professions that often include representatives from the admissions committees of public and private medical schools,
• assistance navigating the MCAT registration process and the AAMCAS application service,
• a free, in-house review course for the MCAT, and
• essay writing workshops for the AMCAS personal statement and workshops regarding professional school interviews.