The Goucher Prison Education Partnership is a unique collaboration. Our shared work ensures the quality, sustainability, growth and overall success of GPEP. Partners include:
- Goucher College;
- The Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services, including MCIW and MCIJ wardens, administrators, and staff;
- The Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation;
- The Maryland Correctional Institution for Women College Degree Program;
- The Bard Prison Initiative and the Consortium for Liberal Arts in Prison;
- The Open Society Foundations;
- The Zanvyl and Isabelle Krieger Fund;
- The Baltimore Women's Giving Circle;
- The Goucher College Office of Community Based Learning;
- The faculty, administrators, staff, and students of Goucher College- at MCIW, at MCIJ and the main campus - and their families.
We are also grateful for the generous contributions of individuals and families who support GPEP students pursuing their college educations.