The Goucher Prison Education Partnership is a unique collaboration. Our shared work ensures the quality, sustainability, growth and overall success of GPEP. Partners include:
- Goucher College
- The Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services, including MCIW and MCIJ wardens, administrators, and staff
- The Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation
- Advocates for GPEP
- The Baltimore Community Foundation Donor Advised Fund
- The Baltimore Women's Giving Circle
- Edward and Ellen Bernard
- The Bunting Family Foundation
- The Cohen Opportunity Fund at THE ASSOCIATED
- The Cordish Family Foundation
- The Goucher College Office of Community Based Learning
- The David and Barbara B. Hirschhorn Foundation
- The Judy Family Foundation
- The Zanvyl and Isabelle Krieger Fund
- Vernon Reid
- The Selz Foundation
- The Alvin and Fanny B. Thalheimer Foundation
- The Warnock Foundation
- The Weissberg Foundation
- The faculty, administrators, staff, and students of Goucher College - at MCIW, at MCIJ and the main campus - and their families.
We are also grateful for the generous contributions of individuals and families who support GPEP students in pursuing their college educations.
In addition to the partners mentioned above, GPEP received foundational grants from The Bard Prison Initiative and the Consortium for Liberal Arts in Prison, made possible through a collaboration with the Open Society Foundations.