The Environmental Studies Minor consists of the following courses:
- EC 101 - Principles of Economics: Micro (3 Cr.)
- EC 225 - Environmental Economics (3 Cr.)
- ES 140 - Introduction to Environmental Studies (3 Cr.)
- ES 100 - Introduction to Environmental Sciences (3.5 Cr.)
- ES 210 - Biosphere and Society (3 Cr.)
- ES 230 - Political Ecology: Culture, Politics, and Environmental Change (3 Cr.)
- An additional 200-level ES course
- One 300-level ES course
Students may substitute courses from other institutions and/or those that are part of study-abroad programs with permission from the program director.
Environmental Studies Minor Requirements Checklist
Review the Environmental Studies Minor Checklist (PDF) with your academic advisor to ensure that you are taking the necessary courses and credits to graduate. If you have any questions, please contact your advisor or visit the Academic Advising website for more information.