Courses required for the minor include:
- ART 103 - Introduction to the History of Art (4)
- ART 268 - Early Renaissance Art (3) or
- ART 273 - High Renaissance (3)
- ART 281 - Modern Art, 1880-1914 (4)
- One 100- or 200-level course in studio art
- Two additional 200- or 300-level courses in art history.
Students may take no more than three courses (9-12 credits) counting toward the art history minor at institutions other than Goucher (not including courses taken during Goucher-approved study abroad).