Students with Special Housing Needs

Section Menu

Students with documented disabilities who have special housing needs should contact the Office of Residential Life and request a copy of the Medical Housing Packet. Depending on the nature of the disability, the verifying documentation will be sent to either the Disabilities Specialist or the Director of Health and Counseling Services.