The policy as of Sept. 1, 2009 is that faculty will be responsible for the delivery and pick-up of their test to ACE. Tests should be emailed to email@example.com and retrieved from our office the following day. Faculty must give cell phone number and immediate contact information where they can be reached during the test to answer questions.
At least 48 hours prior to the test date, the student MUST send an email to ACE@goucher.edu (cc’ing the professor at the same time) to set up an appointment to take his/her test. Students must take their tests at the scheduled class time. If there is a conflict, please contact the professor and the Program Coordinator, Kay Beard. You may contact Kay at 410-337-6529 to set up an appointment.
- For a test on Monday, you must make an appointment on the previous Friday, before 3 pm.
- Your allotted, extended time begins at your scheduled test time. If you arrive late, you will lose part of your extended time.
- Only students with documented accommodations for extended time on testing use the ACE Testing Center. If students have a medical or family emergency, please contact the Director of ACE for approval.
- Students will leave all unnecessary possessions (cell phones, coats, backpacks, notebooks, extraneous papers) in the ACE office.
- ACE will notify the faculty member if student does not show up to take his/her test.
- Tests can be scheduled between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm and must be completed by 4:45 pm.
The Academic Honor Code, which can be found in your student handbook and at www.goucher.edu/academics/academic-honor-code on the college website, will be in effect.